Coach Training Module
All coaches must complete this training module before interacting with TDL students. You should have received login credentials for the ClassMark.com testing platform (used to certify the completion of your training). If you have not, please contact email@example.com.
Step 1: Download and read the 2019 TDL Coach Code of Conduct. If you have any questions, direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Watch TDL's 2019-20 Coach Training Video in its entirety. You may pause the video at any time, back it up, or re-watch. If you have any questions, direct them to email@example.com.
Step 3: Complete the 2019-20 TDL Coach Certification Quiz.
- Login to TDL's testing platform (ClassMark.com) by clicking on the button on the right
- If you have not yet received your login credentials for ClassMark, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check the "Stay Logged In" checkbox when you log in and the site will remember your credentials.
- Once logged in you should see that you have been assigned the 2019-20 TDL Coach Certification Quiz. You must complete the quiz in one sitting, but there is no time limit.
- If you receive a passing score, Congratulations! Welcome to the team! If not, review the content above and retake the test until you master the content.
Step 4: Complete the Coach Certification and Commitment Form on right to certify that you have completed the mandatory prerequisites for coaching and to indicate your availability and commitment for volunteeering